God has provided a way for you to have a brand new life through a relationship with Jesus Christ. You can begin that relationship right where you are. Look below at what the Bible has to say about our sin and God's forgiveness.
- "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).
Everyone is a sinner. There are no exceptions.
- "For the penalty of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 6:23).
Death means separation forever from God. Eternal life comes by trusting Jesus Christ.
- "But God demonstrated his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8).
God loved us sinners so much that He gave His Son to die for our sins.
- "If you will confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and will believe in your heart that God had raised him from the dead, you will be saved" (Romans 10:9).
To be born again, you must believe that Jesus died for your sins and declare that you accept Him as Savior.
- "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Romans 10:13).
This is God's promise to you that if you accept Jesus, He will accept you.
Call upon the Lord now as you pray this prayer:
Dear God, I know that I have sinned against You and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sin. I open my heart to receive Him as my Lord and Savior. I entrust my life and will unto You. Thank you for giving me eternal life. Help me to obey You in all that I do. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
The next step in your new life is to connect with other Christians who can support and encourage you and to find a Bible believing church in your area. Please contact us and let us know about your decision to trust Jesus, and we can help you grow in Christ through our church.